Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Virtual Workshop
Discover How You Can Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Join us from the comfort of your home for our upcoming webinar on:
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please check back again soon.
Learn How To Protect Your Family By Using Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
In light of the global crisis we are facing, the need to plan and have your legal affairs in order has come front and center for many of our clients and friends.
We are passionate about ensuring that your estate planning needs (and the needs of our clients and community) are met, now even more than ever. While we normally offer in-person seminars, due to high demand as a result of Covid-19, we are now bringing our seminar to you virtually!
Join Attorney Christopher Anselmo for a special online 60-minute presentation! You will learn how legal strategies can be implemented to make your wishes known, keep peace in your family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- People 60 and over who are most at risk or feel the urgency to get their affairs in order.
- Adults who are anxious to make sure their parents have everything taken care of in case the worst should happen.
- Parents of young adults and college students, whom want to make sure they can continue to have the legal rights and authority to be there for their sons and daughters, who are now of age, but still depend (financially and in other ways) on their parents.
- Parents of minor children, who want to make sure that if they are not around, their children will be protected.
Please share this with your friends and family who want to take care of what is most important, or may be concerned about their parents, children, and loved ones.
On This Webinar, You Will learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process. (Hint: A Will has to go through probate.)
- If you will you owe estate taxes, how to help your heirs minimize or possibly avoid the estate tax after your passing.
- Legal strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried. (Without a plan, your family’s inheritance could legally go to the new spouse.)
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility of important government benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Christopher A. Anselmo
Attorney at Law
BSBA, CPA/PFS, MBA, JD, LLM
Chris Anselmo has dedicated years of study and practice in the areas of accounting, tax, finance and law.
Chris Anselmo, President of Anselmo & Company, is both an attorney and CPA. In 1984, he received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) from John Carroll University, where he majored in accounting. In 1989, he received both his Master’s in Business Administration (M.B.A.) and his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degrees from Cleveland State University, where he concentrated in taxation, finance and business law. In 1990, Chris Anselmo received his Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Real Property, Land Development, and Finance Law from the University of Miami where he ranked first in his class.
Chris and his wife Connie have two children, Nicole and Gino. In his free time, Chris enjoys spending time with his family and golfing.